The ChatterBait® bladed swim jig burst onto the bass fishing scene in 2006 following several tournament successes and became a highly-sought-after bass lure virtually overnight. With its patented design and unique, hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, the sound, vibration, and action of The Original ChatterBait brand bladed jigs is unmatched. The end result is a versatile lure that offers the eratic action of crankbait, large profile of a jig, and irresistable flash of a spinnerbait, now available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and configurations for fresh- and saltwater fishing.
A channeled groove along the bottom of the head positions the blade low enough to strike the head, producing a signature "chattering" sound while also preventing the blade from detaching from the head. Adding to the bait's overall durability and effectiveness, a Gamakatsu heavy wire flipping hook features the ideal length, gap, and razor sharp point to ensure an ultra high hook-up ratio, while a double wire trailer keeper holds all types of soft plastic trailers securely in place. Premium hand-tied silicone rubber skirts in a range of immaculate patterns along with highly detailed, color-matched head and blade paint schemes provide a top-notch appearance and help vault the ChatterBait Jack Hammer several notches above any other vibrating jig on the market today!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed in conjunction with renowned bladed jig expert Brett Hite and leading Japanese lure company Evergreen International
- Exclusive patented ChatterBait® bladed swim jig design and stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®
- Low center of gravity head with 3D eyes and channel groove for blade protection
- Quality components include Gamakatsu® heavy wire flipping hook and Decoy® Egg Snap
- Double wire trailer keeper
- Detailed head and blade paint schemed and color-matched, hand-tied silicone skirting