The ChatterBait® bladed swim jig burst onto the bass fishing scene in 2006 following several tournament successes and became a highly-sought-after bass lure virtually overnight. With its patented design and unique, hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, the sound, vibration, and action of The Original ChatterBait brand bladed jigs is unmatched. The end result is a versatile lure that offers the eratic action of crankbait, large profile of a jig, and irresistable flash of a spinnerbait, now available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and configurations for fresh- and saltwater fishing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed by Z-Man Pro and jig fishing specialist David Walker
- Patented ChatterBait® bladed swim jig design and unmatched, tournament-winning action
- Adjustable, coated multi-strand wire weedguard for maximum snag-resistance
- Custom 5/0 O'Shaughnessy hook offers improved hookup and landing ratios
- Super-hard, hex-shaped stainless steel ChatterBlade® for enhanced durability
- Molded-in lead keeper spike and wire trailer keeper hold trailers securely
- Copper wire hand-tied silicone skirts
- Durable, color matched head paint schemes and hallmark 'cross eyes' for added attraction